Themes in e-Learning
Editors: A. Jimoyiannis, A. T. Mikropoulos
Call for Papers
Special Issue: “Open Educational Resources and e-Learning 2.0”
Themes in e-Learning will devote a special issue to research perspectives and innovative approaches concerning Open Educational Resources and e-Learning 2.0.
The aim of this special issue is to provide a set of high-quality scientific papers that present original empirical research, pedagogical innovations validated by research, research reviews or practical applications. Authors are invited to submit original papers on research results or novel applications Open Educational Resources and e-Learning 2.0.
Themes within the scope of this special issue may include:
- Communities of Learning and Social Networking
- e-Learning 2.0
- e-Learning and Teacher Professional Development
- Educational Games and Gamification
- Learner Generated Content
- Learning Objects
- Learning Design and Open Educational Resources
- Massive Open On-line Courses (MOOCs)
- New Perspectives and Approaches in E-Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Pedagogy 2.0 and Web-based Learning
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in Education
- Web 2.0 in education.
Expression of interest: March 15, 2020
Submission deadline: May 15, 2020
Author's Notification: July 15, 2020
Final Camera-Ready Submission: September 10, 2020
All papers should be submitted online.
Manuscripts for this special issue should follow authors’ guidelines. See
For any information regarding this special issue, please contact
Prof Athanassios Jimoyiannis, email@example.com